Your heart rate quickens. You know what you’re doing is wrong, but you rationalize: “One more indulgence is all, and then I’ll get rid of it. I’ll never buy it again.”
You creep into the closet, move the pile of clothes, lift the floor board, and there it is, beckoning you forth. Nobody’s going to find out. It’s just you and the secret stash. A half-hour later, you’re sprawled out on the bed, half conscious, realizing this won’t be the last time, regardless of what you tell yourself.
You know what you did was repulsive, but you just can’t stop eating these five disgusting foods we love!
Disgusting Food No. 5: A Pastry That Never Gets Old … Literally >>PREV Intro 5 4 3 2 1 NEXT
- Winnipeg woman cut in half to treat cancer
- Study finds big pharmacies miss drug warnings
- Eating lunch at your office desk computer makes you hungrier later
- CDC: Half of Doctors Are Using Electronic Medical Records to Some Extent
- A.M. Vitals: EPA Recommends Schools Replace Lights to Avoid PCBs