The symposium will take place Sunday – Tuesday at the Thomas W. Cole Jr. Research Center for Science and Technology on CAU’s campus.
The CCRTD is devoted to significantly increasing the body of knowledge on cancer research, particularly as these diseases disproportionately impact African Americans.
- CAU to host symposium on prostate cancer
- U.S. Minorities No Strangers to Health Ills
- Genomics Won’t Lead to Big Health-Care Improvements ‘For Many Years’
- Researchers look at triple negative breast cancer
- Some health centers, clinics closed on frigid Friday; others open