The forum on children’s health is scheduled for 1:30 p.m. Monday at Emory University’s Rollins School of Public Health.
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Administrator Lisa Jackson and local doctors will discuss how toxins in the air and water can cause mental and physical developmental problems for children, along with other health problems.
- Dr. David Judson Sencer, 86: Guided CDC for more than 10 years
- Study says TV causes sleep problems in kids
- Health Highlights: July 12, 2011
- Do You Talk to Your Doctor About Sleep?
- Tech hopes to develop early warning tools, and treatments, for autism